Hello Everyone! For all of you who have read the Twilight Series, here is a cool new contest! Give me comments of cool quotes from the Twilight Saga books, such as " So the lion fell in love with the lamb". The winner of the contest will have their user name/email on my blog as the winner, and I will ask you for things to blog about and contact you for any new facts or fun things in the twilight world! If you would like to NOT share your email address with others you can email me at madtwilightlover@gmail.com
I would love to hear your quotes. Also you can email me at this address for Club Penguin questions too. If you haven't read the series you can look on the Internet for quotes I would love to see what you have! Please tell your friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite.
ReplyDelete